Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sept. 04 - 2010 All About Women's Health - Pregnancy Articles

The Pregnancy Miracle - Does it Really Make You More Fertile?
By Emma Jane White

Recommended Reading
The Pregnancy Secrets
Explore The Bible Of Pregnancy, Getting Pregnant,
Being Pregnant And Deliver A Healthy, Happy Child.


So you want to get pregnant - and know if the pregnancy miracle works?
I'll come onto that in a moment but my answer will make more sense after you have heard my story.
Don't you find it amazing that you can spend the majority of your life trying to avoid getting pregnant only to find that when you do decide to try for a baby, it's not quite as easy as it may seem.
Not for me anyway. You see it took me over 10 months of trying and was getting very frustrated when noticing other women in the street walking around with bumps until a friend of mine at work recommended the pregnancy miracle.
Well, long story short, it worked for me!
There's something really cool I learned in this 271 page guide.
Vitamin A helps the body produce the proper amounts of cervical mucus in women, and protect sperm in males from damaging free radicals.
A deficiency in vitamin A is shown to reduce sperm volume and count, and can increase abnormal sperm, so it is suggested that both men and women get up to 10,000 IU of beta carotene.
The best foods to eat for this purpose include: carrots, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe, spinach, eggs, yellow fruits and vegetables, whole milk and milk products, dark green leafy veggies, and fish oils.
How good is that!
This is just one of the things I learned in the pregnancy miracle and there is loads more useful information like this to help prepare your body.
After just three further months of trying using the methods explained I am happy to say I am now four months pregnant.
Of course, if you really want it to work you should try and stick with the advice as much as possible and get into a routine otherwise you may be disappointed.
However, will the pregnancy miracle work you?
Of course, everyone's body is different so I encourage you to check out my blog, Pregnancy Miracle Review.
Do you think you really can get pregnant? Click here to find out -> http://how-the-pregnancy-miracle-worked.blogspot.com/.
I wish you the best of luck.

Recommended Reading
The Pregnancy Secrets
Explore The Bible Of Pregnancy, Getting Pregnant,
Being Pregnant And Deliver A Healthy, Happy Child.

Back To Home


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Emma_Jane_White

No comments:

Post a Comment