Friday, August 27, 2010

August 29 - 2010 All About Women's Health - Pregnancy Articles

Why Can I Not Fall Pregnant?
By Sara L Harris


Recommended Reading
The Pregnancy Secrets
Explore The Bible Of Pregnancy, Getting Pregnant,
Being Pregnant And Deliver A Healthy, Happy Child.


Why can't I get Pregnant?
You may have gotten to a point where you are thinking many things about your pregnancy journey... why can't 'I' get pregnant? Why has it been so easy for everyone else and I am having so much trouble? What is wrong with me? What is unexplained infertility anyway? What if I can't give him children? Will he leave me? What am I doing wrong?
All of these thoughts are very common for women who are trying to conceive and it may be taking longer than they expected or they have been trying for a number of years and as yet, no baby!
What is it that is keeping this from happening, especially for those women who have been diagnosed with 'unexplained Infertility' which, I have to say, has got to be the most frustrating diagnosis I have ever come across!!!
It has been well documented that the mind has an incredible amount of influence on the body. This has been scientifically investigated and yet Chinese Medicine has recognised the integration of the mind-body-spirit for thousands upon thousands of years. These aspects cannot be separated and they interdependent.
So when you are asking the question 'why can't I get pregnant?', you should also be asking the question, what am I thinking? what thinking is going on inside my head that is directly affecting my ability to conceive a child? What message am I sending to the cells of my body and how are they reacting on a physical level, at a cellular level?
We see many women at The Pagoda Tree who are diagnosed with 'unexplained infertility' and I am a firm believer that the key for them lies in recognising negative thought patterns and emotional blockages.
http://www.thepagodatree.com.au/ http://sarathepagodatreecomau.blogspot.com/

Recommended Reading
The Pregnancy Secrets
Explore The Bible Of Pregnancy, Getting Pregnant,
Being Pregnant And Deliver A Healthy, Happy Child.

Back To Home

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sara_L_Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment